Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Just a few more pictures from our first day together because I can't resist sharing how cute he is!
He loved noodles and ate 3 bowls full as soon as got him back to our hotel!

Eli finally let daddy hold him after he was the one to feed him lunch. 

He came in these crazy split pants and loves his monkey shoes. He wouldn't let us take them off!




Both wrists had these little red bracelets on them. Our guide told us they mean peace and happiness. 
After a really long day for little Eli he crashed around 7:30 pm and slept next to me all night. Sure do love this little guy!

3 comments:

Megan baggett said...

I am really enjoying reading and following your adventure. What a lucky little Eli...to have such a sweet family

Megan baggett said...

I just realized that it was showing my little girl a profile..I wanted Sam to know it was me...☺

Sam and Stephanie Sampson said...

Sam and Stephanie thank you so much for sharing. I'm so excited for
your family and Eli is very adorable I hope I get to meet him one day. Tons of blessings. Love and hugs to all of you.