Friday, May 10, 2013

Mel and Scott's Wedding Weekend!

One of my goals for the pregnancy was to keep baby Ben in long enough to go to Melody and Scott's wedding.  Being the matron of honor, I thought it was pretty important I attend and would have been so sad to miss my best friend's wedding!  Fortunately, everything worked out and we made a nice family weekend out of it!  We left on Friday to head down to Amelia Island.  The girls were pretty excited to get in some beach time, but unfortunately the weather was not cooperating and they only got about 5 minutes of play time in before the rain started.  We were very lucky to have Grandma and Papa drive up to meet us there to watch the girls during the wedding festivities.  Uncle Andrew, Aunt Jackie and Presley met up with us there too to give the cousins some play time together!



Sam and I heading to the rehearsal. 

Bridal Party Girls




At the Wedding!




Some old friends from college

Melody and Scott had an awesome 80's cover band, McFly, at the wedding.  Mel and Scott ended the wedding singing a song together up on the stage.  It was awesome!  We had such a great time and I am so happy that we were able to make it to celebrate my best friend's special day!

We got in a little more beach time before heading home on Sunday.


No comments: