Monday, January 2, 2012

Bye-bye baby mullet

We decided that it had gotten to the point that it was just looking ridiculous.  I am talking about Reagan's hair, a bad baby mullet.  We waited a LONG time to give Hannah her first haircut, but I don't ever remember hers looking so long in the back and yet so short in front.  Anyways, we decided to do the cut before our Christmas pictures.  I had all intentions of doing it myself but Reagan was just so wiggly and I didn't want to be responsible for messing it up, so Sam kindly took over.  He did a great job!  We only had 1 little cutting mishap which I will take the blame for due to poor communication on my part!  In the end it all looked okay!
Here are the before pictures.  She kept holding the back of her hair like she didn't want us to cut it! 

 Daddy hard at work.

The finished product.  The sweet little curls in the back are gone, but it looks SO much better!  Our little baby is getting so big!

No comments: