Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Wednesday was Hannah's last day of preschool for the year.  I tried to prepare her and let her know that school was going to be over, but I am pretty sure she doesn't get it yet.  She has been asking this week about going to school and where Ms. Jodi is.  We celebrated the end of the school year with a pizza party at school.  All the kids made these cute shirts with all their little handprints on them!
Good bye hugs for Ms. Peggy and Ms. Jodi



 After pizza time all the kids headed out to the playground for some water table fun!  Reagan was loving this little car...we might have to get one of these for home.

 Last circle time with Ms. Jodi.  I tried real hard to remember the songs she was singing so we could sing them together this summer.  I am pretty excited to have the girls all to myself the whole summer.  We are going to be spending lots of time at the pool and settling into our new place!  It's going to be great!

No comments: