Tuesday, January 4, 2011

White Christmas

What more can you ask for than a white Christmas? That is exactly what we got this year. The snow started falling around lunch time and continued until the next day. It did not add up to much, but it sure did look pretty! Of course we had to go out and play in it!

Trying out the new tricycle. Sam attached a basket to the front for Hannah to carry her baby dolls with her. She is such a girly little girl!

The tiniest snowman, but they still had a fun time making it!

1 comment:

Katy said...

Wow, I loved catching up on your blog too. Your home is gorgeous! I love all your built-ins. Sam found such a great woman! :) Makes me happy. Your kids are adorable. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

I didn't get the washer and dryer yet. I went tonight to go through with it, but I had to walk away one more time when they wouldn't give me the extra 20 off that YHL got! We'll probably end up ordering it online this weekend!

Can't wait to stay up with you guys through your blog!