Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Day!

We got a lot of snow last night! I had to work last night but managed to drive home early this morning. It was icy and my heart was racing while I was driving, but I just took it slow and made it home safetly. I arrived home to find 5 inches of fluffy white snow coating everything!
After spending the morning trapped in the house, after lunch we were finally ready to go out and play!
Hannah loved the crunchy white snow!
Daddy is showing Hannah how to make snowballs. We are so glad Daddy got to stay home and play with us today too!

Reagan was not at all impressed with the snow

Momma and her girls!
We tried out some sledding in the backyard. The snow was not quite ready, not able to be packed down quite enough. We will definately be trying this again later! Stay tuned for a snowman picture from the next time we make it outside!

No comments: