Monday, October 10, 2016

 Fall break was packed full of fun while the girls were both out of school.  We started the first weekend off with apple picking, then the kids and I hiked Kennesaw Mountain, went to the Zoo with some old friends, and then Sam took a the day off to take a short trip to Chattanooga to visit the Tennessee Aquarium. 

The kids and I had a fun time at Kennesaw Mountain.  They all liked the hike up and we tried to make it to the top to see the cannons, but their little legs just couldn't make it that far.  I sure got my workout for the day though.  I had Eli on my back in the baby carrier and carried Ben on the front of me most of the way down when his legs got too tired to walk any further.


Fall break also included Eli trying his first S'more.  Yum!

The Zoo is more fun with friends!








We had a great day in Chattanooga visiting the Aquarium and having lunch!






No comments: