Tuesday, September 23, 2014

First Day of School!


I guess it had to happen.  Summer had to come to an end and the girls had to start back to school.  I really struggled with this over the summer.  My heart felt really tugged on to keep them home as much as I could and I was seriously considering homeschooling them.  I considered this for SO many reasons, of course one of them being that I just love being with my kids and hate that they are gone so long at school.  In the end though, after doing some practice school over the summer, I realized that at this point in my life with a baby at home I just couldn't do it.  We talked about both options with the girls and they really seemed up for either decision.  So they ended up going off to school and they are loving it!

Hannah is in first grade and has a sweet first-year teacher, Ms. Coyne.  Hannah really likes her and she is so fresh and excited to be teaching this year!

Reagan is in preschool at Eastminster and is going 4 mornings a week.  Her teachers are Ms. Catherine and Ms. Debbie.  She is loving it as well!

No comments: