Wednesday, February 6, 2013

and by the way....

 We're having a baby!  Guess this should have been announced a while ago, but there has just been so much going on that it is so hard to get on here and update!  Baby number 3 will be arriving sometime the beginning of May.  We are all super excited to have a new baby in the house, although I'll admit I am a little worried about being outnumbered by kiddos! I have been feeling good and getting larger by the day!  So a few months ago I had an early ultrasound at work and was told we were having a girl baby....


but then about a month later at the doctor's office, we found out we were having a boy!  It took me a little while to get used to the idea of a boy baby in the house, but I am thrilled now and can't wait to meet him!


 The girls have been picking through the baby toys and deciding which ones they want to give to the new baby.  Here is Reagan kissing her baby brother!  We are so excited to meet him!

No comments: