Thursday, August 26, 2010

Girls Night In

Sam left today for High Grove's annual retreat, leaving Hannah, Reagan and I alone for a couple days. We decided to make the best of it tonight and have a girls night in! We made a trip to the grocery store to get ingredients to make some homemade pizza. Hannah sat up on the counter and helped me knead the dough and add toppings. She watched through the oven window as it was baking and then we enjoyed our yummy pizza. Reagan even chewed on some crust! Reagan got grumpy pretty early and had to go to bed, but Hannah and I spent the evening together and had a great time! After dinner we curled up on the couch with some blankets and watched a movie together. Hannah has never before watched a full-length movie and I was not sure if she would sit through the whole thing but she loved it. We don't really have any Disney movies or anything like that, so I found the best thing I could from the On Demand cable.....we ended up with Madagascar, which was a good choice for Hannah with all the animals. We ate some popcorn, snuggled and enjoyed the movie. I love that she is getting big enough to do this kind of stuff with!

No comments: