Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Easter

This is the first Easter that I have gotten to spend with my family in a long time since I have been working weekends so long! It was really great to share the day with my two girls and with Sam. Hannah was up bright and early as usual to see what the Easter Bunny had brought. Here she is digging into her Easter basket. Reagan could care less about the basket....she just sat there looking cute.
Reagan got a cute bunny hat and a new duck Wubbanub!
Here is Hannah in her pretty Easter dress and hat.
Thanks Grandma Sampson for making me this pretty sweater! It goes great with my Easter dress!
It was really not easy to pose them together in their dresses!
Here is Hannah after church checking out the tulips in the front yard

Happy First Easter Reagan!

No comments: